Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, November 3, 2016

November Thankfulness: Day 3

I'm thankful for Autumn!

I'm working on Gratitude this month. Seems reasonable with Thanksgiving just around the corner. (Where did this year go?) I want to post a little something each day that I'm enjoying right now.

Day 3:
I'm grateful for my Community Group from our church. (www.getrealchurch.org) Dan and I have been here in NM for 9+ years and it's taken us this long to find our niche. These people...I can't even tell you how wonderful it's been to be made welcome and loved and be part of the family for just being us. The Andazolas and the Howards have made our lives so much richer and fuller with their love. God is goooood! 

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...