Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catching up with us MeYeR's

Well, I'm really late this week and for that I apologize, but life is hectic is my only excuse. Dan came back into town Thursday evening...right about the time I left for work, then spent the next 3 days working on his new pet project, a dune buggy he managed to finagle out of someone for real cheap. The boys spent MUCH time playing outside with their buddies in the 80 degree weather and I spent the weekend packing, working and cleaning house, when I wasn't in the garage wondering what on Earth Dan was doing to that buggy...LOL! Other than packing and working, not much went on last week, but it still was BUSY. Kelly will be here on Wednesday night and we are ANXIOUSLY awaiting her arrival...yeah! Dan is in Hurley again this week and says that he will probably be doing the 4 days in Hurley, 3 at home schedule for about 3 months...time to amend the schedule again...LOL~ James and Derek are well again after last week's soaring fevers, (James topped out at a bit over 105) and are well enough to be pests again. I found out that I'm going to be a great auntie again this week. In fact, I found I'm going to be a great auntie 2 times this year...yeah me! Tammi is about 12 weeks along and excited to be having another. Her younger sister Leesa is about 7.5 months along and has been hiding it well which is why we just found out yesterday...YIKES! Leesa is just barely 19 and not married, the guy is long gone and her parents are quite upset...so if you are of the praying variety...please do as she will need it MUCH in the near future. Well, we aer STILL waiting on final word on the house so while I'm packing, I'm crossing my fingers that we actually get it...I really don't want to start searching all over again...but I'm working really hard at leaving that up to God, but as with many things, easier said than done...LOL. Anywho, as this is REALLY random and wacko, I'll call it a day and try to be back on time Friday to update you about the rest of this week. Thanks to all who read and especially to all who are praying for us as we embark on this new adventure.
Blessings,
Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...