Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Interview with Pat

I found this posted somewhere in the Internet and thought it was interesting... I asked these questions to Pat~10.
What is something I always say to you? ~NO jumping on the bean bag chair, no running, be QUIET
2. What makes me happy? ~House clean, boys dressed and showered for church and always do everything with no complaints
3. What makes me sad? ~Me and everyone not listening, acting bad and yelling at you
4. How do I make you laugh? ~that's a tough one....(long pause)...doing the funny faces you make
5. What do you think I was like as a child? ~ummm, a nice, clean girl (ROFL...shows what he knows...LOL)
6. How old am I? ~35
7. How tall am I? ~4 feet??
8. What is my favorite thing to do? ~Go on vacation
9. What do I do when you're not around? ~Go on a date with Daddy
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? ~Your cooking (yeah me)
11. What am I really good at? ~Cooking and being our mommy
12. What am I not really good at? ~building stuff
13. What is my job? ~Working at Kohls
14. What is my favorite food? ~(long silence)...Chicken cordon Bleu??
15. What makes you proud of me? ~doing your job?? (He seemed baffled by this question)
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? ~Bugs Bunny
17. What do you and I do together? ~We go shopping together, and make cookies together
18. How are we the same? ~we are both Funny
19. How are you and I different? ~You like to clean more...(LOL, apparently, I need to get a life!!).
20. How do you know that I love you? When you smile at me
21. Where is my favorite place to go? ~shopping...NO to a restaurant (that's more like it)
22. What is my favorite thing about Dad? ~That's he's a Neanderthal...(Oh my gravy...I'm dying of laughter over here...where did THAT come from??)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...