Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our New House...Thank you Jesus!!

This is a picture post about OUR NEW HOUSE!!! The Lord provided it and it's GLORIOUS! Enough chatter, let's see those pics!!


THE KITCHEN....complete with 2 stove tops, a built in microwave, more cabinets that even I know what to do with and a breakfast nook...see 2nd picture below as well!


This is the view into the 'multi-purpose room' and into the living room beyond...as seen from the kitchen. The "MPR" will be used to house the school room, a safe place for T to play and the girl room all in one. And for game nights as well.

This is the master bedroom on the 2nd floor. With a private balcony that has a view of our beloved Organ mountains...SWEET!





Look!! A pantry!! I am so excited about this it's really pitiful!! Hurray! Oh, and an actual laundry room as well...yeah!




Thanks for taking the tour with us!! Oh, we will be moving in the weekend of April 3rd...anyone wanna come help?? Also want to add that we are sooo grateful that we waited until God showed us the right one! I was trying SOOOO hard to turn it over to Him and not fret as the hour drew nearer and nearer...and I waited just long enough. The landlord already thinks I'm a whack job...he said that the house has been on the market for several months and that bunches of people have been interested, but it just kept falling through, to which I replied..."God was holding it just for us." He just looked at me and said, "Well, maybe that was it.." and gave me this strange look. Maybe he was having second thoughts...LOL! Too late! Love you all!

Blessings,

Kristy

9 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you! Go God for providing such an amazing space for you. Woot!

jolincountry said...

Wow, that is just beautiful! I would def. be excited about that pantry. Now, we're gonna expect pics with all the furniture in!
I'm so glad you waiting on the Lord. He does know what's best even when we don't. That's exactly how we got our house as well. The previous owners had to rent it out for 6months because we weren't ready to buy yet.. lol

Kelly said...

I am so happy for you! I do NOT want to help you move! I know I am such a lousy sister! I am excited that you found a house big enough for everybody! I want to see it when I am there!

Jackie said...

Congrats Kristy! You and your family deserve all the best. I'm so happy that you will finally have enough room. Plus a few extra goodies..like a pantry and a gorgeous view from your private balcony!! God is so GOOD!!

The Man Crew said...

Thanks everyone for sharing our excitement! Jackie is so right as is Laura...God IS so good, all the time! I'll need to remind myself of that as I am frantically packing and moving in under 3 weeks...LOL! Thanks for your support, ladies!! You rock!!
~K~

The Rowell Family said...

YAY!!! I am so excited..I know you were getting stressed about finding a house. It is beautiful..hey got enough room for us too?LOL. I would come help but i am working all weekend on 3rd..sorry, but hey im sure you will have plenty of help. congratulations again!! Can't wait to see more pics!

P.S. I'm so jealous..lol!!

The Man Crew said...

Hope, you always make me laugh! I've got room if you don't mind sleeping in the LR in a sleeping bag...LOL! Wish you lived closer, we could get together and have tea! Thanks again...after we get moved in, I'll post pics again...I'm sure it will look much smaller then...LOL! But I am insanely excited about the kitchen area...I practically LIVE in my kitchen so it being ugly and shabby has been quite depressing to me...but God has once again provided the desire of my heart...even though it isn't a real spiritual desrie...LOL! Thanks!
Kristy

The Ruoss Crew said...

See...the small miracle came through! I'm so excited about your new place and I'm totally jealous of your big kitchen, pantry and balcony overlooking the mountains. My bedroom window overlooks the garage or the neighbor's side window (and we DON"T want to see what's going on in there!)

The Man Crew said...

Candy..head on over and we'll have such fun having baking parties...YEAH! You KNOW how much time I spend in my kitchen and with adding in the hours I spend making bread and pizza these days...well, let's just say I don't spend spend any LESS time there...LOL! AS for your bedroom view...well, ewwww! I am super excited to get in there and get settled, but dread the packing part...I started today, and already I need Dan to get me some more boxes. Course, once I quit packing the house, I started packing him for his work trip...he's going back to 4 days away, 3 days home...sigh, but I'm grateful for his good paying, steady job, so no complaints from me. I miss you...wanna come live in my pantry??
Kristy ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...