Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Interview with my child David~11

I found this posted somewhere in the internet and thought it was interesting...check it out! Feel fre to copy it and add your own child's answers...they may surprise you, I know his did! A great way to illuminate a few shady areas in my parenting...OUCH! LOL
Ask your child the following questions and write down their answers exactly how they answer. It's fun to see what they come up with! I asked these questions to David~11

1. What is something I always say to you? ~CLEAN, STOP, Don't be a whiner
2. What makes me happy? ~Daddy...and 'Shua coming down
3. What makes me sad? ~When daddy goes away
4. How do I make you laugh? ~When you act like me
5. What do you think I was like as a child? ~Like you are now
6. How old am I? ~35, right??
7. How tall am I? ~Just a little bit less than me (sad but true)
8. What is my favorite thing to do? ~Hmmmmmmmmmm...play on the computer and talk to your friends
9. What do I do when you're not around? ~Watch Titus and Derek
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? ~You and Daddy (not sure what THAT means)
11. What am I really good at? ~Motherhood
12. What am I not really good at? ~Hmmmmmmmmmm, um, ummmmmmmm....You're wonderful at everything and you're especially good at being the tooth fairy...LOL (awwwww)
13. What is my job? ~Motherhood and Kohls
14. What is my favorite food? ~I don't know...salad??
15. What makes you proud of me? ~Everything
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? ~Kim Possible (COOL, she ROCKS!!)
17. What do you and I do together? ~Watch the kids, cook, bake cookies...I don't know??
18. How are we the same? ~We have a lot of freckles
19. How are you and I different? ~Ummmmmmm, OK, stop writing that, HEEEEYYYYYY! That's mean! I don't know.
20. How do you know that I love you? ~(He was wandering off towards the TV as I asked this one...LOL never got a straight answer)
21. Where is my favorite place to go? ~Out to eat
22. What is my favorite thing about Dad? ~He fixes alot of stuff and that (pointing to my top 10 reasons I love you list hanging on the side of the computer...the list is as follows...
1. You love me so much

2.You are a Christian
3. You are such a great Dad
4. You are HANDY...so smart and resourceful
5. You are FUNNY!!
6. Kids animals and old ladies love you, and they all have great taste
7. So compassionate (he's the one that cries at the end of Extreme Makeover, Home Edition, not me)
8. You make me feel safe
9. You work hard everyday, just for us
10. You are super-hunky and have a perfectly round butt! (sorry if that's TMI...LOL)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...