Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Stay-cation Day 9: July 6, 2014

Stay-cation Day 9: A mostly regular Sunday. Reel 2 Real Church, lunch, house/pet sitting, cleaning, relaxing and hanging out. Derek and I went out for ice cream and a car wash. Charles Bruno came over for a while, and we played Phase 10 and ate homemade guacamole. Good times! 

CAR WASH! DT was thrilled!

Sweet Flowers outside of Sweet CeCe's

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...