Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Stay-cation Day 6: July 3, 2014

Stay-cation day 6: I didn't do anything new or exciting. And that's ok. For me, vacations are more about slowing down, sleeping more and enjoying life instead of rushing about trying to squeeze in 72 new activities before collapsing again at home. SO, with that in mind, here are a few things I did for Day 6.feeling calm.

Red White and Blue Stars for Independence Day decorations

Paper City gets tiny and goes to Paris

And it all fits in an Altoids tin. *squeal*

Life As Mom has a plan designed for me :) She's a life-saver!

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...