Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stay-cation day 15: July 12, 2014

 Stay-cation day 15: Saturday. I never relax on Saturday. It's impossible. Between working at the gym, carting kiddos around, trying to get the weekly grocery shopping done, and still making it to church Saturday evening, I don't relax on Saturday. I run. And that's ok. Today, I'm just getting things done, and looking forward to tomorrow. Church was great, the gym is always a hoot with the little kiddos, and while I do more of it than I care for, spending time in the car with teenagers is generally the best way to have a decent conversation with them, so I"m not unhappy about that. A few pics and I"m headed to tomorrow :)

Kitty #2 Anxiously awaits G's arrival home

Our recently ordered Liberty's Kids DVD set has arrived!

Moonlight Magic in the B-Bunch front courtyard. *sigh of contentment*

Who is tired, sunburned, as close to being relaxed as she can get on a Saturday and stinks at taking selfies? This girl.

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...