Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Stay-cation day 11: July 8, 2014

Stay-cation Day 11: I think it's become apparent that I don't relax very well. LOL! However, I did have time today to work on my project in the library, and I'm pretty content with the way it's coming together. I also did some cooking, some cleaning, spent some time in the Mama Taxi, and spent an enjoyable evening with my Sister-Girl Karen. I had time to start poring over my new Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine. I even managed to get to bed at a decent hour, only to be awakened by a text from the youth pastor about the departure time for the BIGS' water park adventure. LOL! Good times
— feeling blessed.
 
Much better than yesterday, that's for sure!

*I'm on vacay from work for the next 2 weeks while BossMan and the rest of the B-Bunch travel for school reunions, to visit family and to take a break from the hectic schedule they normally enjoy. I'll be taking care of the house and critters in their absence and intend to remember how to relax a bit along the way. Join me :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...