Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night check in!

Auntie Kristy and Titus with Bath time hair!!
Yeah, I made back to blog on Friday...yahoo! Not a fascinating week, but finally a return to getting the kids to bed on time, an ALMOST full week of school, and getting more sleep again for mommy. But, I also got back to the things I love, spending time with kids, sisters and hubby, baking for the family and hanging out on Cafemom. AWANAS was a HUGE success last week, which was answered prayer and Titus is managing to keep mostly on his schedule, making his life more pleasant and mine more predictable...thank you, JESUS! We are having the usual pizza and a movie night...look at this glorious pizza... anyone wanna come over?? We are watching "Space Chimps" and "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" (it's about Intelligent Design instead of Evolution) I'm pretty excited about it...I know, I know, I don't get out much, but it's OK to be happy at home, right?? RIGHT??? Anywho...greetings to you all and I hope you have a great weekend...just a few other snappies form this week and I'm gone!
Love to all,
~K~ and the Man Crew
This one of James and Titus is so sweet, they are wearing their matching T shirts...Aaawwww~

The boys made their own swing to add to the playground in the backyard...so creative they are!!

I made my first attempt at cream puffs, they weren't QUITE right, but a very tasty mistake...yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...