Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Zipping By

Hey there friends and neighbors! Greetings from perpetually warm NM! It was so warm today, (you all in IL should hold on to your hats) that Dan and I went motorcycle riding...and it was wonderful! We explored ruins of an abandoned army outpost nearby, had dinner in the Chile capital of the US (or so they say) and generally had a wonderful time. It's the middle of the night here and I am just home from work, but I wanted to stop by and say hi and share my fun day. I will try to post another one tomorrow and add pics and such, but I was bubbling over with JOY from today and HAD to share it! Goodnight all!
Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sister-Girl!! I am SOO glad that you are happy here. It is wonderful to have you and your family to hang out with. I have so enjoyed having you and yours as an everyday part of my life-rather than once every year or two. Yes, Hatch, NM REALLY IS the Chile capitol of the world. It's a great ride-glad you all had fun.

Love you LOTS AND LOTS!!
your Sister-Girl, K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...