Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Kelly, this one is for you!

We just chatted yesterday for the first time in forever, it seems. When we don't chat for awhile, I can just sorta pretend I don't miss you all so much. After we got off the phone, this huge wave of homesickness just crashed over me. Don't get me wrong, I love it here...but sometimes I just wish HERE wasn't so far from THERE, ya know?? I loved it when you could just drop by 38 times a week just to say hi, or drop the kiddies off for the afternoon, or pick me up for an impromptu trip to the scrap booking store. SIGH* I guess Dad was right when he always used to say that life got complicated after you turn 18...LOL! Anywho...all of that to say that I can't wait to see you when you come visit...Oh my GRAVY..all that time to visit, catch up and scrapbook...wheeeee! We also hope/plan to make the long awaited trip back to IL with all of us sometime this summer to just hang out for a week or two...catch up, hang out, have a BBQ, go visit our friends at church and maybe take a girly trip to Long Grove...no kiddies invited...anyone under 30 being considered a kiddie...ha ha ha! Oh, I am drooling just thinking about it...yeah! Tax refund, here I come..watch out! OK, enough chatter for one day I think...Kelly, I miss you!
Kristy
BTW, don't forget that I get to be the first one to read your blog, if you get one started...if you don't start it before you get here, I'll help you get it going!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...