Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY ~January 12, 2009


Outside my window...it is cool and breezy, but the sun is shining brightly and the air is crisp.


I am thinking...that I have got to be more productive with my time this week! Putting T on a schedule is turning out to be more of a hassle than it should be, but once it is done, I will be able to get more done in less time...PLEASE?!?


I am thankful for...boys who play nicely together (sometimes) less TV and more music. A new AWANA program that ALL the boys loved on their first night even though they cried all the way there.


From the learning rooms...Now that we have our new printer up and running, we will be bale to do a full week of work, worksheets and ALL, hurrah! We are finishing up our lap books about slavery and picking a new one to start by the end of the week.


From the kitchen...I am planning yummy meals based on my pantry full of food and only supplementing with fresh dairy and veggies...hurray for a well stocked pantry!


I am wearing...my workout clothes since I was working out 15 minutes ago.


I am creating...a new routine for us and a new schedule for T...catnapping is NOT an option!!


I am going...nowhere pretty much...just working one day this week, so I get to be home all week, and I love that!!


I am reading...my Bible and that's it for now


I am hoping...that the new routines will go well and things will start moving in the right direction again...Christmas break threw us all for a loop


I am hearing...T scraping up his little fruity puff things, the bigger boys playing in a tent they mad in their room and Derek happily splashing away in the tub.


Around the house...much to clean, organize and work through, but it's also moving in the right direction and that's what counts!


One of my favorite things...a week at home to get re-started! I need to work on getting some more sleep this week, still feeling run down from the holiday excitement, and spend some quality time with Dan...we've been slacking in this department and it's starting to show.


A few plans for the rest of the week: NONE...I'm making no plans for the week except to be home and happy..that's it!


Here is picture thought I am sharing... My sweet nephew Titus playing in his snuggly bed...aawww~

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I remember those extremely busy homeschooling days when you have a baby/toddler to care for at the same time. Happy days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...