I am going... nowhere since Dan took the van today. And that's a good thing, I'm ready to be home a while.
I am reading... The 5 Love Languages for Children, Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible, and the Bible
From the kitchen... Coffee is almost done brewing, bread is already baked for the week (hurray) gonna try my hand at granola today and here are the meal plans...subject to change without notice...not sure why, but my meal plans keep getting tosses aside for a new plan...LOL
- Monday~ Baked Chicken, Rice and Cauliflower
- Tuesday~ Grilled cheese and soup
- Wednesday~Breakfast for dinner
- Thursday~ Tacos with chips and salsa (substitute half the ground beef for black beans)
- Friday~ Pizza with veggie sticks, chips and dip
- Saturday~ Tuna casserole and salad
- Sunday~ Lasagna with salad and garlic bread
One of my favorite things... A quiet morning with no sounds but the fish tank bubbling and the coffee pot gurgling, and a chance to sneak back to bed for an hour or so. Shhhh....don't tell!
From my picture journal... a sweet picture of my pretty little great niece Ryan. She's about as cute as they come...not that I'm a bit biased, mind you!