Featured Post

What is contentment?

What IS contentment??? ~Is it having everything you ever wished for to come true? ~Is it having the perfect husband, kids or house? ~Is it...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Enjoying Some Quiet


Ahhh, it's early morning, no one is up but me and I'm watching the sky change colors slowly as I enjoy the quiet, the stillness and a cup of hot tea. Being a mom to all these boys is an privilege and one I don't take lightly, but I will admit to longing for a quiet some days. ; ) Soon enough, rumpled boys with sleep creased faces will awake and bring life to our home again...but for now, my hot tea and I are going to sit and be quiet. Maybe God will speak. Shhhhh.........

~K~

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Beautiful! I have a man crew of my own and know how precious those quiet moments are.

Blessings, Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...