Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's the Little Things


I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the HUGE things that make or break your day, week, month or LIFE. It's the little things. So in honor of those little things, list a few with me that made your day, week, month or life brighter or sweeter.


  • A sweet daughter in love that wants to scrap with me, instead of by herself at home.

  • A son that takes an assignment from Daddy very seriously and goes above and beyond the directions to make Daddy smile.

  • Beef stew bubbling in the crock pot that makes getting dinner on the table a snap.

  • A CD that makes me feel peppy enough to clean ONE MORE thing.

I like the idea of this kind of post. If you like it too, add YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year....join me!


~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...