Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

No Pants Apri 2018: That's a Wrap!




 
I am not trying to reinvent the wheel on this blog, so I'll just quote my own thoughts from last year's NPA farewell. I hope that's okay with all of you, my dear friends.
     "Goodbye, No Pants April! I hugged my favorite jeans with glee this morning like a long lost friend before slipping them right on quick as greased lightning. I put on my 'Its the Little Things' tee shirt, and felt like myself again, albeit a less fancy version of myself than I've been sharing lately. For me, the best part about the end of NPA is not having to take my own picture eleventy billion times every day." 
 
     This year, I will add that I'm going to attempt to wear a skirt at least once a week, and that's in addition to when I wear one to church. I'm also trying to get back in the habit of wearing make up a few times a month, so perhaps those two things will coincide often.
     At any rate, I quick recap of a few of my fave snapshots from this year's NPA and we will call it d-o-n-e for the year.
 








   
Buh Bye, NPA! See you next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...