Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, May 28, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 1



 Day 1 of 100 Happy Days: This year I happened to get snapped while kissing on Dastroyah and since there is rarely any photographic evidence of his existence, I am thrilled to share* this darling snap of my favorite oldest biological Man-Child.
Since he detests having his photo taken and despises social media even more than photographs, this is a treasure for sure. 
 
I know the whole point of this is to pick something that makes me happy, but this is like crazy, over-the-top, super extra happiness right here.


*Posted with his permission.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...