Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, May 27, 2018

100 Happy Days 2018 Starts Tomorrow!

Hi friends! I'm wanting to document some happiness around here. Life is sometimes hard, and often feels rather uphill-both-ways-in-neck-deep-snow blah blah blah. So to combat that feeling, I've decided to join the 100 Happy Days Challenge. Starting on May 28th, I will be doing the challenge. It's a great way to focus on the positive in our lives by noticing something that makes us happy each day for 100 days. Easy, right?



I chose May 28th, because to me, summer starts then. Memorial Day is official kick off weekend of summer. So from Memorial Day until approximately Labor Day, I shall be documenting something that made me happy that day. I'll be posting on FB and also here. I'll be using the hashtags #100HappyDays, #100DaysOfSummer and possibly #TheManCrew as well. And probably #100HappyDays2018 because I LOVE hashtags and because I want to be able to sort out which picture belongs to what year. 😁


If you want to play along, and I hope you do, you can join the challenge by heading to www.100happydays.com and signing up. You can choose your start date, your favorite platform for posting pics, and even choose a custom hashtag if #100HappyDays doesn't suit your fancy. Hope to see you there and here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...