Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, May 26, 2018

I love Blogging

I just wanted to pop in and say that I LOVE Blogging. 
Even if no one but me ever reads it...it doesn't matter. I have spent several hours over the past few weeks following links from one old post to the next and I'm having such a delightful time prancing down memory lane with myself. Blogging is one of the few creative outlets I allow myself outside of the kitchen, so it's glorious to be back at it again. Thanks for sharing the journey with me, my friends.
#NoLongerAPlateSpinner

#BloggerLife
#MemoryLane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...