Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Suprises in the Mail

I have amazing friends. Friends that are so good to me that it's humbling. God has so richly blessed me in this area of my life. I have a sweet friend who makes darling crocheted items for her family and friends. A few weeks ago, she made a 'gypsy head wrap' for one of her littles and I mentioned in passing that it was lovely and I wished I had one just like it. Low and behold, a week later, here came one in the mail. I snatched it out the package while squealing with delight and put it right on my head because...friends, when your amazing-outstanding-selfless friend makes you a precious gift, you wear it whether it is 92* or not. Because LOVE.

If you love crocheted items but are like me and can't make them for yourself, check out her little slice of the cyber-land. She does a great job and has completely reasonable prices.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...