Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Fitness Challenge: #MakeFatCry

I have to do SOMETHING about my weight.
4-5 workouts at PFit just aren't doing it. (Probably because I sabotage myself in the drive thru lane, but we aren't talking about that right now) Anywho, I decided to take it up a notch by joining a 30 day challenge put on by Betty Rocker at #MakeFatCry. Well, she is kicking my heiny in unprecedented fashion. It's all body weight workouts and each workout is only 15 minutes, but there have been several days that I could barely walk. But I guess that means it's working, so I'm going to keep going until the end. I'm on day 10 today and I need to do day 9 because yesterday got away from me. But, I'm not quitting or giving up.
Anyone want to join me?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...