Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011


The boys and I went to the pumpkin patch a while back, and what a great time we had! There were many new things to do and try and play with, so the boys were nearly beside themselves trying to figure out what to do first. We ate hot dogs and cotton candy (two huge no nos at this house except about once a year) they went sliding down the hugs slides on burlap sacks, frolicked in the sunshine and came home happy with their choice of pumpkins. Derek liked the Hamster Wheel, the slides and the tricycle track the best. Pat picked the tractors that he could climb up and pretend to drive, the slides and the ducky game, mostly because he likes to get wet. David liked the hook on a wire that you had to swing up onto a hook (and he was quite good at, as well) the slides and the gerbil tunnels. I thought the tractor tire tic-tac-toe game was quite clever and I also enjoyed the Mystical Grove (a shaded tunnel that has misting hoses in it...get it? MYSTICAL??) Anywho, at the end of the day, we came home tired, a little sunburned and a lot happy with our day.
PS> Jodi has my camera right now, so I'll have to add the pics later, but I wanted to get this posted while I had a chance : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...