Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Into Reading Question #3


This week, we get a little techy:
On what devices, if any, do you read books? Or are you strictly a “physical book” reader?
I am an all physical books, all the time girl. Real, actual, paper, physical books. I can do an ebook once in a while, but I don't have a nook or a kindle or anything like that, so I get tired of sitting at the computer and staring at the screen, so even then I tend to print it out, bind it together somehow and then I've got a 'real' book anyway : )

Come check out Fall Into Reading over at www.callapidderdays.com for more fun questions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...