Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Into Reading Question #6


When it comes to fiction, are you more of a “plot person” or a “character person”? If you had to choose, which concept would win out when it comes to picking and loving a book: plot or character?
I think I would have to say that plot is more important simply because a plot that makes no sense or is just dragging along is rather un-fixable, whereas a poorly fleshed out character can be imagined while the books goes on with the plot. You can even guess that the character will develop as the book continues. Now, this is not to mean that I don't like good characters, it's just easier to "fix" them in my head versus trying to rewrite the whole book due to a poor plot line.

Come on over and join the Fall Into Reading challenge over at www.callapidderdays.com It's a hoot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...