Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Speechless...

...well, that's not entirely true but I've got some things that I've been mulling over and pondering and I just can't get my mind around them enough to verbalize yet. I've logged on several times only to delete what I have written and give up in exasperation. I'll be in touch again. Just didn't want anyone to think I had/have given up blogging, in fact, I've come to enjoy it immensely and it's one of my favorite creative outlets these days. Hope to be back soon with some of my scrambled thoughts figured out. Love to all,
Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...