Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



I must admit that I am really enjoying this style of post...hope you all are enjoying it as well...don't forget to check out the other ladies blogs of this style as well...just click on the picture.


FOR TODAY (PLACE THE DATE HERE)...December 1, 2008

Outside my window...It is feeling chill for this area although not cold to me...hee hee. The sky is blue and clear and the air is still.

I am thinking...that we have much catching up to do after 2 weeks of visitors and holidays.

I am thankful for...family and ibuprofen for this raging headache I have today...ha ha

From the learning rooms...We need to be more diligent. The Lap books are coming along nicely..my mom will love those projects so much.

From the kitchen...I can't wait to get in there and cook...Dan cleaned it top top bottom on Saturday and it is STILL sparkling!

I am wearing...jean Capri's, a coral t shirt and a riot of tangles in my hair

I am creating...an apron for gifts

I am going...to get cracking on my housework so I can rest before heading to work tonight

I am reading...a Dr. Cheney book, Junior's Color's ( to Derek) and the Bible

I am hoping...that one day I will magically wake up thin and tall...ha ha ha ha ha

I am hearing... the dryer running and a space heater to warm my toes

Around the house...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! YEAH! The tree is up and the lights are hung...hurray.

One of my favorite things...is my hubby...he rocks!! How many hubby's would clean the kitchen just to be nice and spend 6 hours doing it?? Not too many!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I want to finish up the Christmas shopping, write the Christmas letter, mail some packages and get the boys' hair cut for the family picture.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Here are the boys after decorating the tree...so cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...