Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook










FOR TODAY...December 8, 2008



Outside my window...It is dark because I am so late in posting this....LOL! But is is cool and windy, and it rained twice today even though most of the day was bright and sunny.



I am thinking... that I am too much to do to ever accomplish it in the time frame that I would like!



I am thankful for... cool nights to snuggle in front of the fire, a handy hubby who can fix nigh onto ANYthing and NEW CARPET!! Hurray!



From the learning rooms...we are headed into the last few weeks of school before PaPa and Grma show up for Christmas holidays...time to get down to business! Of course, the printer wouldn't work today...LOL! SO we did a day of 'alternative activities' and crafting



From the kitchen... Jodi is making dinner so I am blogging away..yeah! Tuna Helper to the rescue of the tired Mama! I am wearing... my cheerful smile and crazy hair, plus capris, a t shirt and tennies.



I am creating... aprons for presents...shhh! Cookies, fudges and breads...yummy!



I am going... off to work in a few hours and then hopefully to bed soon after that



I am reading..."God, is that you?" and my Bible



I am hoping... that we can finish up the shopping and pay the rent in the same week...that will take money from Heaven



I am hearing... happy children paying, Dan fixing his drill housing, the dogs barking, Jodi asking someone a question and dinner simmering away



Around the house...we just got new carpet and it looks great! I barely recognise my own house..it's that clean and uncluttered, but don't look in the garage...LOL! We rearranged and the rooms look huge now without all the furniture sitting in the middle.



One of my favorite things...My computer for my creative outlet, a place to connect with friends, a informational resource for home school, and a way to do Christmas shopping without the crowds.



A few plans for the rest of the week...Work, Schooling, BAKING, cleaning, Game Night, Shopping and wrapping the last few gifts, and a night of rest and pizza!



Here is picture thought I am sharing...my new carpet and the Christmas tree! Aren't they great??



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...