Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, August 27, 2018

How to win a conversation with Dastroyah, otherwise known as the Man-Child

I love random silliness. If you know me in real life, or if you've been brave enough to follow along here for a while, you already know this. But it never fails to amuse me, especially when I get to enjoy some random silliness at my children's expense. This is how it goes. We have pizza and movies every Sunday night together. I make pizza, The BIGS bring snacks and friends and we all pile into the living room for some time spent relaxing together to end the week well. So last night, Dastroyah called and asked what I needed at the store, to which I replied that I have everything we needed for pizza.

D: I'm at W-M, what do you need?
MamaK: We're good, I already went shopping today.
D: Shall I bring snacks or drinks?
MamaK: You can bring chips if you want, but really, we are good today.
D: Mom, what do you need from the store?
MamaK: I'd like a million dollars and my sanity back. I sure am missing it.
D: What. Do. You. Need. From. The. Store...
Me: ---crickets---
D: *Huff* Fine...what does Dad need from the store?
MamaK: I'm sure he would like for me to have my sanity back, too. it would make his life easier, I'm sure.
D: *exasperated sigh* CLICK.

Me: Bwuahahahah! 



He brought milk. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...