Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, August 26, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 89


#100HappyDays: Day 89
The much requested photo remake of our family from 11 years ago. It’s not a great photo, but well, neither was the original. LOL!
#100DaysOfSummer
#TheManCrew
#PhotoRemake
#100HappyDays2018

Image may contain: 4 people, including Daniel Meyer, Patrick Meyer and Kristy Meyer, people smiling, people standing 

PS. Yes, I'm aware that this picture is already up on the blog, but since I'm all about complete sets, I can't leave this out of the #100HappyDays2018 series. Thank you for kindly overlooking my neurosis. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...