Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 84

 

#100HappyDays2018: Day 84
I didn’t take a picture of anything today, but it was a good good day. I was reminded again of how much I have for which to be grateful. Friends called, texted and video chatted with me, came by to visit, and invited me out for dinner (all separately), I got some prep work done in the kitchen, school went as smoothly as the 7th day can go when one kiddo is sick and the other is sleep deprived, I went and had a sweet time with my BIGS plus some of the other Handsome, my S-G, and BethAnn at Swing On The Plaza, and I’m headed to bed at a reasonable hour for the first time in a while. And it’s hard not to be happy about a day like that. 😊
#BLESSED
#100HappyDays
#100DaysOfSummer
#100DaysOfSummer2018



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...