Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, August 27, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 91

#100HappyDays: Day 91
The only photos I have from today are silly SnapChat pictures, but it was a good day. The boys had a great day of school, it wasn’t quite as hot as the surface of the sun, I had meal plans AND the time to actually make them happen, and while I was doing that, I did some prep work to make the next few day’s worth of dinners come together even faster. I even watched part of The Sound of Music and while all my people rolled their eyes, they sang along to the songs and laughed in all the right places. And that makes Mama K real happy.
#MamaK
#Musicals
#100HappyDays
#100DaysOfSummer


Image may contain: Kristy Meyer, smiling, eyeglasses and closeup

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...