Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, August 12, 2018

#100HappyDays2018: Day 75


#100HappyDays: Day 75
A dear friend took me to lunch so we could have some uninterrupted chatting time, which we both seriously needed, and then she took me shopping for some new work clothes.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m so ridiculously blessed with amazing friends. I am so grateful for them and humbled often by their kindness to me.
#100DaysOfSummer
#BLESSED
#Friends
#100HappyDays2018



 No photo description available.          No photo description available.No photo description available.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...