Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review of Hooked on Hope Organization's Products


I have been asked to review a product for Hooked On Hope Organization. It's a non-profit organization started and run by Danielle Decker. According to it's Face Book page,
"Hooked On Hope's mission is to spread the Word of Christ by loving others with hand-made items in our local area. If you know someone in need or would like to volunteer, please let us know." Check them out here.
I was asked to review the workmanship and quality of a set of washcloths that I had previously won in a giveaway. I found them to be lovely, in quality and craftsmanship. They are soft, cuddly and pretty. They have enough texture to them to either wash your dishes or your face without being rough. They hold up wash after wash. Just toss them in the washer and let them go! They are hand crafted with care, with no snags or blemishes to be found. Danielle is an excellent crafter.
All said and done, I would purchase items from Hooked on Hope Organization with confidence, knowing not only that I was purchasing high quality items, but that the money was going to help meet the needs of people in that area of the U.S. that needed a bit of help, a bit of love and a big dose of encouragement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...