- Dan and David are out tearing up the desert in the dune buggies and/or dirt bike as often as time and weather allow. It's a male bonding thing for them and they love it.
- School started back today. Started off slow, just an hour of reading, a math lesson and a few brain games
- David had his first meet this past weekend. He came home with 3 medals. More on that later
- Dear friends of ours have reserved us a room in a snazzy hotel and offered to babysit (more like big boy sit these days) so that Dan and I can have a little retreat. A-MAZ-ING! You guys rock!
- My parents are here and having a wonderful time (at least I think they are, we sure are enjoying having them here)
- Summer visitors are starting to request dates, so come on over, we'd love to have ya!
- Derek has lost both front teeth and while he's cute as the Dickens, he does NOT appreciate anyone singing, "All I Want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth' :D
- Patrick is slowly readjusting after the holidays and travel and is having a better week than the past few.
- We didn't have game night last week since we were on the road and we CAN'T WAIT to catch up with everyone again! We MISSED you all so much!
- I am trying to work on losing some weight this year. Some pounds have GOT to go! Encouraging comments are welcome, dieting advice is not. Thank you.
That's all the time I have for today, crust-less quiche is calling me for dinner. Have a wonderful evening!