Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

David's 1st Gymnastics Meet of 2012


David's first meet of the gymnastics season was this past weekend, Jan 7th. He did really well, but still wasn't satisfied with his performance, so he is now working doubly hard to tweak his routines, get the last trick or two just right and remember to point his toes, every.single.time. : ) He came home with medals for Rings, Parallel bars and the All Around. However, I won't embarrass him by gushing over how talented he is. I'll just post a few pics and call it a day. He's so 14. *grins*
And I'm sure it goes without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway. We are SO proud of him. And a big thank you to Jim and Tricia who generously share their home with us every time we go to Albuquerque.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...