- Dan went back to work again this week...thank you Jesus!
- The boys are getting better about their new chores, even though they still have to be reminded.
- I have friends and family to call upon should I need some help, or even some company while Dan is out of town. It's a nice feeling : )
- Jodi has spring break this week from work, so we have LOTS of time to work on catching up on some MFW schooling things. We are 'travelling' to Norway and then France. James got so excited about it, he packed a bag!
- My readily stocked pantry/freezer is feeding us for yet another week without grocery money, I call that a miracle. The only things I bought were some milk and fresh fruit. AMEN!
- I made a new recipe tonight and D and P liked it, and DT almost ate it...and that's HUGE at our house...to have a meal that EVERYONE likes. Coupled with some fresh french bread....black bean soup really hits the spot.
- I finally sat down and wrote to my pen pals, who have been kind enough not to ditch me even though I've been a LOUSY writer for the past few months. (Ladies, your letters went into the mail today!)
- I got my FREE Busy Mom's Bible today, and I get to dig into it and write a review. Have I mentioned that FREE is my favorite price?? : )
- As mentioned previously in other 'Little Things' posts...I am LOVING this skype thing. Getting to visit with my parent and sisters via a video call is just about the best thing ever!
I like the idea of this type of post. If you do too, post a few of YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year...join me!
A video pic of my dad while we were talking last night....awww!