- I love, Love, LOVE making yogurt! I know that it's something really simple, but I've got a batch making right now and I'm already looking forward to my morning smoothie with fresh made yogurt in it.
- Dan is sitting behind me repairing his motorcycle...and I'm thankful for a man that is willing to put in some hours to save us some money, especially since that's more important than ever with Dan out of work *winks*
- My Sister-Girl Karen brought over lunch today and then did the dishes so Dan and I could spend some time together tonight...is she great or what?
- Charlie is here keeping Dan company while he works so hard on this engine...and that's a good thing since between the kids, the house, the phone and other such things, I tend to get distracted and wander off...oops! So, great friends are a blessing to all of us.
- We went to a different church this morning and it was almost like going to our home church in IL...in fact, during their special music I was almost overwhelmed by a wave of homesickness for "OUR" church...but it reminded me to be grateful for such a great church family...they are IMPOSSIBLE to replace.
- Having Dan home is forcing me to re-evaluate our schedule yet again...and to be more accountable for how I'm spending my days. And that's never a bad thing, although it certainly can be a humbling thing...eek!
- Last weekend, our dear friends each took a child and allowed Dan and I almost 24 hours of child free life...what an adventure we had! It was great to remember what it was like to get gussied up for a date and look forward to heading out on the town together. Thanks you guys!
- Wow, I'm kinda gushing here, aren't I?? Sorry, just feeling blessed beyond measure today, and that's what this post is all about, right?!?
I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, then post YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year, join me!