Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's the Little Things~Family style


I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the HUGE things that make or break your day, week, month or LIFE, it's the little things. So in celebration of those little things, list a few things that made your day, week, month or life sweeter or brighter.
  • Dan says, "I made a cookie recipe" He combined several oatmeal raisin cookie recipes to make the ULTIMATE cookie recipe.
  • Kristy says, "I enjoyed movie night at home with JUST US MEYER's this week, and it was great!"
  • 'Shua says, "I got a job!"

  • Lauren says, "I got a fancy new haircut." (it's really pretty!!)

  • David says, "I enjoyed gymnastics and getting a new rip in my hand that bled.' (BOYS, bleck!)

  • Pat says, "I got to spend the night with James." (err, Pat is grounded right now and couldn't think of anything nice to say, so I reminded of the fun he had at James' house...LOL! Writer's prerogative, right??)

  • Derek says, "I stayed up late on game night" At least, that's what I think he said...LOL!

I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, then post YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year...join me!

~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...