Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's the Little Things



I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the huge things that make or break your day, your week, your month or LIFE. It's the little things. So in honor of those little things, list a few things with me that made your day, week, month or life a bit sweeter or brighter.
  • A son that thinks my 'green goo' can heal everything....he's right, of course, but by the time most kids are 12, they are 'over' being amazed by mama's bag of tricks...ha ha!
  • A hubby that aims to please by going to the grocery store with 3 boys in tow when he would rather watch a movie and put his feet up on a Sunday afternoon.
  • Praise music that reminds up to look UP whenever we are down : )
  • A washer and dryer that labors day in and day out on our behalf
  • Family and friends that know exactly when to send an encouraging note.
  • A new pen pal to get to swap letters and thoughts with, hurray!

I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, add YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year...join me!

~K~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...