- I successfully made a trip to the El Paso Airport without anything exciting happening...LOL!
- Although we did not have a regular school week because of Alec's visit here, we DID do something educational each day, and that's something I'm proud of : )
- I finally got those fun games that I've been trying to get for weeks! Fluxx, Martian Fluxx, and I ordered Nano-Fictionary since they didn't have it in stock.
- It's Dan's birthday...and although as we age, birthdays aren't as important as they used to be, they are still special days to remember how much we love someone.
- Derek learned to pump his own swing this week...it's a bittersweet feeling. So big and still so small. : )
- My parents will be home from Ohio soon and they will be able to start using the computer she got for her birthday...can't WAIT!!
I like the idea of this kind of post. If you do too, then post YOUR little things. I'm making it a goal to be more positive this year, join me!