Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Just popping Through

I seem to have about 38 seconds of peace and quiet, so I'm writing this while I can...LOL! Not much to report this week...the house is becoming a home, the boys are mostly happy with the bedroom situation, they are also THRILLED that I have yet to find their school papers, the animals have resettled into their new environments, Dan has been working IN TOWN this week and I'm pleased about that, work is slowing down a bit and my patience level is going back up instead of down, so life is good! The game night crowd is headed over in a few hours so I SHOULD be preparing for that, but I just want to rest today, this week has been more work than I care to admit...LOL! Nothing bad, just tiring and full. I am glad that the weekend is upon us and Dan and I have a date coming up...hurray! OH, we DID get a bunny last night...the cat brought it in to Dan so now we have a rabbit...WHY oh WHY do we have so many animals?? That brings the count to 2 dogs, a cat, a turtle, a bunny, a tank with a few new fish in it after the massacre of the move and with the addition of the lizard that was caught last week, 5 lizards...no wonder it seems like I'm always feeding something...LOL! Not to mention the 5 boys and few adults that live here...speaking of which, we are having a lazy late-eating day and it's time to feed the boys some lunch. Love to all and I hope you are having a great week! Oh if anyone wants our new address, just message me and I'll send it to you!
Love,
Kristy and the Man Crew, plus the horde of hungry animals...LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...