Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's the Little Things



I've discovered as I make this journey through life that it's not the huge things that make or break your day, week, month or life. It's the little things. So in honor of the little things, list a few with me that made your day, week, month or life brighter or sweeter.
  • It's a WHOLE day that doesn't require me to leave the house. WOOT, it's been way too long~
  • It's a nearly completed to do list, and it's not even dinner time!
  • It's a cozy evening planned, complete with a handsome hubby, a comfy couch and blanket, a movie and possibly even a fire if the temp drops a little more.
  • It's a gap toothed smile from the little one.
  • It's a dryer full of fresh, warm clothes.
  • It's fresh bread on the counter, just pulled from the oven, filling the house with it's wonderful aroma.
  • It's a church whose heart is to serve the community around it.
  • It's a handsome hubby that still loves me after all the years we've put in together, all the ups and downs, and all the craziness and chaos we've created together. (that's not a small thing, but is deep on my heart today)
I like the idea of this style of post. If you like it too, add your little things! I'm making it a goal to focus on the positive this year...Join me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...