Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a Random Picture Post

Sometimes, ya just gotta post some pics. No big story behind them, just random life snapshots. So enjoy.
It's amazing what passes for entertainment around here sometimes, LOL! Pat was being a robber with an mandarin oranges mesh bag on his head, what goose!
Dan has been polishing up a storm for his gas pump project. SO SO shiney!
Story time before nap time. Derek isn't 'really' reading yet, but he loves to read a story to Mr. T before he goes down for a nap.
And here is Mr. T, sleeping with the fishes. : ) Yes, I know I'm a dork. I can't help myself.
Sand Art. Derek has been looking forward to this project for quite some time. And we FINALLY made it this week, hurray!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...