Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hair cuts for the New School Year

Well, it's that time again. Time to cut off all the summer hair and get back to looking like we own a pair of scissors, LOL! All the boys were ready, at least right up to the time I actually got out said scissors :)




Derek, Before and After His Buzz Cut

Patrick refused to cooperate for before OR after pics, so this is the best I could do. He only got a trim anyway, so it's not much different, but he IS fond of his highlights



David was the one fussing for a haircut the most, but in the middle starting asking if I was cutting off all his good looks, LOL! What a goof, he looks good either way.
Well, I guess that's the long and short of it anyway, unless you're looking for a good laugh and want to enjoy this one...




Dan had been painting with primer all afternoon, this was the aftermath *giggles*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...