- My Father's World curriculum books. I know that required reading, but it still needs to get done, so I might as well make it more fun, right?? Included with that, I'll be reading the recommended books that come along with Pat's lesson plans. *the total of these books will be counted as 5*
- I bought a large box of books off of eBay to compliment our History of the World book 1. There are about 20 in there, however, most of them are less than 5th grade reading level, so I can probably polish them off in just a few hours, so I'm only counting them as one. ; )
- I won a gift package that had 2 magazines in it, called Ladies Journal (Not to be confused with Ladies HOME Journal) and Where Women Cook. Can't wait to dig into those!
- Also in the package were 2 books called More Than A Good Bible Study Girl (looks great) and Made From Scratch which is about homesteading. : )
- The Debt
- World Magazine to keep up with current events with the BIGS for school. Love this magazine, keeps us up to date on everything happening in the world, and with a Christian worldview~ LOVE IT
- A few Christmas books, like A Christmas Carol, Christmas in the Big Woods, The Gift of the Magi, The Night Before Christmas and such. Plus the children's books that they love so much.
- Fireman Dad, Love Finds a Home, Doctor Right, Rancher's Promise, Family by Design, and The Cowboys Homecoming
I think that's it for now. I'll add to this as I finish books and decide if I have more time. Fall into Reading with me!