Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Found Something Cool, check it out!

Blogging is such a great adventure and I've learned so much from the great people that I've met or accidentally stumbled across in my hijinks across cyber-space. This is a great one! Over here at Blessed With Full Hands, she is talking about this great shirt company called Brand of the Free. Everything is made in America and environmentally made. Check them out and while you are at it...enter her contest to win a free t-shirt! Sounds like fun to me! Thanks for your interest!
Blessings,
Kristy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...