Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Friday, February 19, 2021

Today was a sweet day. Breakfast out with Handsome Hercules at a local brunch place I love, the house got clean, I was available to pick up the adventurous youngsters when their tire blew out while off-roading, I had time to read, and hang out, and spend time with people I enjoy, plus Game Night was a blast. I even chatted with all 4 of my boys today. Can’t ask for too much more than that. Stay-Cation for the win.

Cute painting on the wall at Indulgence Cafe.

Charlie and Derek battle wits on the chess board.

Kelly and Alexis learning Dominion


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...