Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Spring Activities for Caden and Thea B

 


Every other month or so, {Grand}MamaK puts together a care package for the Grands. I look for fun, educational, seasonal, developmentally-appropriate things that they can enjoy. Things like books, puzzles, fine-motor skills activities, role play costumes, and Montessori style 'works'. Because while I enjoy a good movie night and sugary treats like most people, I want to be a grandma that feeds the whole child, not just their tummies. (I also don't want their parents to groan every time I send a package, LOL) One of this month's goodies is a pincer grip activity that is built around bees, which not only covers the spring theme, but goes along well with our little Thea B's nickname. Caden is really enjoying it and I am DELIGHTED! 


Next month's box is already in the works, and I can't wait to send it! St. Patrick's Day, Easter, more Spring...whee! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...