Featured Post

The Best Thing I've Heard All Week

     A brilliant friend of mine called her new boyfriend a 'gentleman savage' on Facebook this week, and it struck a chord in me. It...

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It's the Little Things: Day 9

 
I want to focus on the good things this year.
All the things people get right.
All the times that everything works out just perfectly after we assumed disaster had already struck.
All the times that the right word was spoken at the right moment.
So, let's celebrate those little moments together, shall we?
  • It's having time to work on the mending pile
  • An early bedtime (due to illness, but I'll take it anyway)
  • Knowing I 'fed the freezer' in December, so that even when I'm sick, it's easy to keep The Man Crew fed sans pizza delivery or drive-thru lanes. 
  • It's a day largely spent in my pjs (again, due to illness, but I'll enjoy it anyway)
  • Being lovingly cared for by Hercules and the BIGS when they were in and out of the house
  • Having a flexible work schedule so I can come home if I need to do so. (Hooray for family business)





What's on YOUR little things list today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...